Skip Course categories
Skip Words of Wisdom
Words of Wisdom
“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”
Skip On This Day...
Skip Test PrepQuestions of the Day
On This Day...
On This Day
|As||a Supreme Court justice, Thurgood Marshall||was known for||his quest|
|to end racial discrimination, his||opposition to||the death penalty,|
|and||he supported||free speech and civil liberties.||No error|
- Welcome to the Lehigh Career & Technical Institute Online Learning Community. This reference will allow students, staff, and educators to access interactive learning opportunities within Lehigh Career & Technical Institute. To access course content please click on one of the following educational portals:
- LCCC FAFSA Completion Nights PDF document
- FILE: SkillsUSA Panera Bread Fundraising Night PDF document
|ENG - English Programs||8|
|FIT - Wellness / Fitness||1|
|GOV - Government / Economics||2|
|HIS - History Programs||7|
|INT - Integrated Courses||1|
|MAT - Math Programs||1|
|SCI - Science Programs||6|
|TCH - Technology||1|
|Career Academy Program|
|Career & Technical||2|
|ADV - Advertising Design / Commercial Art||2|
|AOT - Administrative Office Technology / Accounting||1|
|CAD - Drafting / CAD||3|
|CJ - Criminal Justice||5|
|CMT - Computer Maintenance Technology||2|
|COS - Cosmetology||1|
|CUL - Culinary Arts||1|
|DEN - Dental Technology||4|
|DMH - Diesel Medium/Heavy Truck Technology Program||1|
|EHP - Emerging Health Professionals||2|
|ELE - Electrical Technology||1|
|HAC - Heating / Air Conditioning and Refrigeration||1|
|HOC - Health Occupations||1|
|HOS - Hospitality Services||1|
|IOM - Indoor/Outdoor Maintenance||1|
|MKT - Marketing and Business Education||3|
|PGI - Print Technology / Graphic Imaging||1|
|PHT - Commercial Photography / Electronic Imaging||1|
|PLU - Plumbing and Heating||3|
|SGE - Small Gas Engines||3|
|WEB - Web Design / Web Programming||4|
|Professional Development Program|
|CTSO: Career & Technical Student Organization||2|
LCTI Right Now...
- by Jose Aponte.All Coop students must report to a mandatory Coop meeting on Monday, April 20th – please follow the schedule below for meeting time. AM Coop Meeting - 10:00AM All AM Coop students should report to the Main Office Conference Room at 10:00AM. PM Coop students should report to the Main Office Conference room as follows: 12:00 – 12:30PM Building Trades Cabinetmaking Carpentry Electrical Tech. Heavy Equipment Operations HVAC Indoor/Outdoor Maintenance Landscape Construction Masonry Painting Plumbing 12:30 – 1:00PM Electronics EMMT Material Handling Precision Machine Pre-engineering Welding 1:00 – 1:30PM: Administrative Office Tech. Advertising Design Commercial Baking Commercial Photography Computer Maintenance Tech. Cosmetology Culinary Arts Dental Technology Drafting/CAD Early Care & Ed. Of Young Children Food Services Health Occupations Hospitality Services Law Enforcement Marketing Print Technology Web Design 1:30 – 2:00PM Auto Body Auto Technology Diesel Small Gas Engines
- by Jose Aponte.In the Fitness Center on May 22 from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.Sign up--In the Dental Lab ext 1412Must be 17 years of age or olderMust weight 110 lbs or moreSAVE LIVES----DONATE BLOOD.
- by Jose Aponte.
Throwback week at the School Store! Many of your favorites are back at the School Store this week! Most items are $1.00 or less! School Store hours are 9:00-10:00 am and 1:00-2:15 pm. Please bring your pass and id. See you at the School Store.
- by Jose Aponte.
The Bakery will be open each day this week for your enjoyment with all of your favorites.
- by Mr. Peregrin.
Your college education can be a lot more affordable than you think. Discover how by attending a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Completion night at Lehigh Carbon Community College.All students who wish to be considered for financial assistance for 2015-2016 at Lehigh Carbon Community College are invited to attend one of their FAFSA Completion nights. The FAFSA form must be completed for nearly all types of financial assistance.Apr 15: 12:00pm - 2:00pm : SchnecksvilleApr 21: 5:30pm - 7:00pm : AllentownApr 23: 5:30pm - 7:00pm : AllentownApr 28: 5:30pm - 7:00pm : SchnecksvilleApr 29: 5:30pm - 7:00pm : Allentown>> Register for FAFAS Night
- by Mr. Peregrin.
Join us for the LCTI Car ShowSaturday, May 30, 2015 (Rain date: Sunday, May 31, 2015)LCTI • 4500 Education Park Drive • Schnecksville, PA 180789:00am to 2:00pm (Registration begins at 8:00am)All Cars Welcome: Muscle Cars • Classics • Antiques • Street Rods • Tuners • Race Cars • 4X4's New this year: Motorcycle classCar registration fee $15.00: includes space and placardLimited to the first 100 vehiclesAdult & Child friendly Activities • Automotiva Lab Tours / Auto Body Tours • Food and Refreshments • Health Screening • LEarn about CDL and Forklift training • LCTI Basket Auction • Sign up for Summer Fun Camp • Seedling and Plant sale
- by Mr. Peregrin.Mark your calendars...LCCC’s Spring Open House is April 9 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.Why not plan a visit?It is never too early to begin planning for your future.
- by Mr. Peregrin.
Redner's Warehouse Markets is helping SkillsUSA fundraising.3 Easy Steps to help SkillsUSA:1. Next time at your local Redner's Warehouse Market, ask for a "Save-A-Tape" or "PumpPerks" card2. Present the cashier with your Redner's "Save-A-Tape" or "PumpPerks" card every time you make a purchase at Redner's Warehouse Market3. Save your receipts and donate them to SkillsUSA. The receipts should placed in the Redner's Warehouse Market receipt box that is located in the Main Office.Redner's Warehouse Markets will donate 1% of your purchase to SkillsUSA. It's that easy! Thank you for donating your receipts to SkillsUSA student competition.
- by Mr. Peregrin.Save the Date...LCTI Senior Awards night is scheduled for Thursday, May 21st.
- by Mr. Peregrin.There will be a random ID Check for entrance into the LCTI building.The date or dates will NOT be announced, so students please continue to have your ID BADGE on you and available to show upon request PRIOR to entering the building.
- by Mr. Peregrin.Students needing a replacement ID may report to the ID room located at the bottom of the steps near the entrance to the LARGE CAFE.ID Pictures will be taken Tuesday and Thursday only:AM: 9:00am to 9:30amPM: 1:00pm to 1:30pmThe cost of a replacement ID is $3.00. All students must have their ID number when reporting to the ID room.
- by Mr. Peregrin.School Store HoursAM - 9:30am - 10:00amPM - 1:30pm - 2:00pmStudents should have a pass and their ID to walk in the halls and visit the School Store.Stop in at the School Store today.
- by Mr. Peregrin.School Dismiss Going to... DepartureAcademic Center 11:05am 5A Lunch naAcademic Center 10:54am 5A Academic Pd naAllen 11:10am BUS - Front 11:15amCatasauqua 11:15am BUS - Front 11:20amDieruff 11:00am Lunch: Lg Cafe 11:30amEmmaus 11:00am BUS – Lot 3 10:55amNorthern Lehigh 11:15am Lunch: Lg Cafe 11:45amNW Lehigh 11:05am BUS – Lot 3 11:10amParkland 11:00am Lunch: Lg Cafe 11:30amSalisbury 11:15am Lunch: Lg Cafe 12:00pmSouthern Lehigh 10:50am BUS – Lot 3 10:55amWhitehall 11:00am Lunch: Sm Cafe 11:30am
- by Kwamel Harris.
HOT BEEF & CHEDDAR
WG CLUB ROLL
YOGURT W/ GRANOLA
SWEET POTATO FRIES